Maintaining the quality of your garage door is of the utmost importance.
Over the years, a door can be damaged by wear and tear and other factors.
All doors supplied and fitted by us include a manufacturer’s warranty as well as our own fitting guarantee. Manufacturers warranties vary, however one thing they all have in common is the necessity of regular servicing.
To validate any manufacturer’s warranty, your garage door (manual or automatic) should be serviced annually. Should a fault arise within the warranty period, the manufacturer will not uphold any claims unless you can provide evidence of regular servicing.
For more information, get in touch via the contact form.
What is involved in our maintenance and repair services?
Our garage door repair service covers all garage doors (excluding roller doors not fitted by us). We aim to keep charges to a minimum and will try to establish the problem over the phone and use photos where possible.
This means we can accurately estimate the repair cost without needing to visit your property multiple times. We can estimate costs for:
- Snapped/snagged cables
- Lock change
- Locking mechanism
- Replacement spring
- Routine servicing (excluding parts)
Additional servicing and maintenance requirements to consider
- Safety & Security: Your family’s safety comes first and this should be the main reason you service your garage door. A garage door is generally the largest moving part in a home, with a single roller door weighing around 60 kgs.
- Prolong the lifespan of your garage door.
- Responsive maintenance is more convenient and cost-effective than an emergency call-out.
- Validate manufacturer’s warranty conditions.